Spring Rolls Chinese Chicken Recipe With Glass Noodles Recipe. Watch the video recipe at the bottom of the page, bellow the written recipe
1. Cut the chicken breasts into relatively small cubes, just to make the Chinese chopsticks have a more comfortable function later.
2. Divide the eggs and beat with a whisk only the egg whites to which the rice vinegar should be added. In the absence, it can be standard (mild) vinegar for salads, but I definitely recommend sticking to the recipe.
3. Now add the meat, stir well, and let the chicken stand for 15 minutes at room temperature.
4. Add 4-5 tablespoons of cold water to the remaining egg yolks and stir.
5. Add smooth flour, knead a dough ball, then wrap in a bag and store in the refrigerator for the next 20 minutes to let the dough rest.
6. During this time, heat the wok or pan well, then add the chicken’s oil and immediately.
7. Fry for just a few minutes on high heat to close the chicken pores and release the liquid.
8. Remove from the pan, strain the liquid/juices back into the pan, and leave it closed in a separate pot.
9. Immediately add 200g of Chinese vegetable mix to the pan and simmer for a few minutes, then return the chicken over the vegetables (only half).
10. Add a little salt, pepper and soya sauce and continue to simmer for just a minute and remove from the heat to cool slightly.
11. Take the rolled ball of dough out of the fridge and place it on a floured surface (no need to stir) and then roll it in a circle very thinly, less than a millimeter.
12. Spread the chicken with Chinese vegetables over the dough and coat the outer edges with a brush and a little water.
13. Cut into a cross precisely in the middle and roll from the inside out. Leave to stand on the table for 10 minutes to allow it to stick a bit.
14. Cut with a plate as if you were preparing quick pillows, then use eggs, bread crumbs, and sesame to bread.
15. Fry the rolls in oil for a few minutes on both sides and place briefly on a napkin and leave to cool slightly while you finish the dish.
16. Fry 250g frozen Chinese vegetable mix in a pan for just a few minutes, then add the remaining half of the chicken and stir.
17. Immediately add pepper, a little salt, soya sauce, and honey. Fry briefly (about a minute) and remove from the heat.
18. Add glass noodles to boiling water and immediately remove from the heat. Stir and let it stand for 3-4 minutes so that it can be heat-treated in this way.
19. Both Chinese spring chicken rolls and Chinese chicken with glass noodles are done and ready to serve.