Torn Biscuits Recipe Fast Family Cookies Recipe. Watch the video recipe at the bottom of the page, bellow the written recipe
1. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder, and salt to the smooth flour and mix well.
3. Stir and immediately shake into the previous flour mixture.
4. Start mixing with the spoon in the middle, then gradually move towards the bowl’s outer parts. Continue with your hands and knead the dough ball.
5. TIP: The dough is particular, not to mention unique. Don’t let that worry you; it has to be that way.
6. Transfer it to the base with the addition of just a little flour and knead the dough, as shown in the video recipe.
7. Immediately without waiting or any rest, separate / tear small irregular pieces from the dough and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
8. TIP: One torn biscuit can be smaller and one larger, it will be baked evenly because it is not baked at a high temperature.
9. Ruffles are baked for 11-12 minutes at 180 C. I do not use a fan.
10. Immediately roll them hot in powdered sugar, and quick torn family biscuits are done and ready to put on the table.
11. There are really a lot of them, they can stand for a long time, and by standing, they become even more delicate and more fragile. They just need to be covered with a cloth or at least a napkin.
And Torn Biscuits Recipe Fast Family Cookies are ready to serve