Custard Slice in a Glass Cremeschnitte No Bake Recipe Watch the video recipe at the bottom of the page, bellow the written recipe
1. Grind the biscuits and add a little rum, lemon juice, and melted butter if desired. Stir and shake into glasses. Don’t press the biscuit, but just arrange it. Leave some biscuits for decoration.
2. Divide eggs into yolks and egg whites.
3. Add sugar and lemon juice to the egg whites. Mix at maximum speed in solid snow for 3 minutes to get a meringue.
4. Add sugar to the egg yolks and mix for 3 minutes. After that, add cornstarch (density), and as an alternative, you can use smooth or sharp flour. Then add milk and continue to mix for another 2 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, heat the milk well with vanilla sugar or vanilla flavor and reduce to medium heat. Immediately add the egg yolk mixture to the milk and stir for 3 minutes to thicken the mix. Instantly add the meringue with the egg whites and continue to mix for two minutes. Remove from the heat and pour it into cups over the biscuits and allow to cool for a minimum of 20 minutes.
6. Prepare the whipped cream and arrange in cups over the chilled cream. Sprinkle with ground biscuits that you left for decoration. If desired, add a bar of chocolate or similar.
7. And Custard Slice in a Glass Cremeschnitte No Bake Recipe is ready to serve. Add a little decoration chocolate as shown in the video recipe: