Kebabs small cevapcici in pastry with onions recipe. Watch the video recipe at the bottom of the page, bellow the written recipe
1. First, turn on the oven to 50 C to warm up a bit.
2. Add smooth flour, dry yeast, and salt to one bowl.
3. Stir well and shake half of the flour into a separate bowl and add lukewarm water and oil
4. Mix well for about a minute, then add the remaining flour.
5. Knead the dough. Give yourself the effort, the better you knead it, the more refined it will be in the end.
6. Turn off the oven and store covered dough for half an hour. It doesn’t take long.
7. While the dough is rising, fry the kebabs in a pan on a little oil.
8. Do not throw away juices and fat from baked kebabs or add new oil for the onions.
9. Saute onions for only 5 minutes to gild and wither. Maybe a little less than 5 minutes.
10. Take out the dough, mix and divide into two equal parts/noodles/balls of dough. Each must weigh 300g if you have followed the recipe.
11. Roll out into a shape. It can be in the form of a circle, a boat, a leaf, or an eye. This is how I could best describe it in a written recipe. So I suggest you watch the video where everything is far more clear
12. Place the kebabs over the first part of the dough, then add the fried onions and cover it with cream, cream cheese, or milk spread. I used a milk spread, and it was really a fantasy of taste.
13. Bake kebabs in onion dough for 12 minutes at 250 C.
14. And Kebabs in pastry with onions are ready to serve