Sataras Recipe Satarash. Watch the video recipe at the bottom of the page, bellow the written recipe
1. Peel of the tomatoes and cut into slightly larger pieces. Chop the onion into slices and the bell pepper into slightly thicker strips.
2. TIP: You can peel a tomato very easily according to the video’s instructions, but be careful to add only 1 dl of water. Of course, don’t mash it later; instead, just slice the peeled tomatoes.
3. Fry the pepper on oil for a few minutes (2-3), then add the onion and continue for 5 minutes for it just to wither.
4. Now add the previously peeled tomatoes, salt, pepper, and sugar.
5. TIP: You can also add a little spice mix if you really have to, but don’t let it take on the flavor.
6. Continue for another 5 minutes, but take care not to overcook the tomatoes for sataras.
7. And the sataraš is done and ready to serve.