Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings old Restaurant Recipe. Watch the video recipe at the bottom of the page, bellow the written recipe
1. Soak chicken wings in cold water, add vinegar and sugar, and mix well.
2. Leave to stand for half an hour at room temperature.
3. Wash the rice under a stream of cold water, strain it, add it to the pot together with the frozen peas, the spice mixture. Then pour half a liter of water over it.
4. As soon as it boils, stir it, cook for only one minute, and then remove from the heat with a lid on until use.
5. TIP: No worries that the rice won’t be cooked after one minute. It will be thermally processed while standing covered. It will be just as it should be during subsequent use. Namely, it will absorb all the liquid, and you can only stir it once or twice while it is standing.
6. Chicken wings should not be dried as they would otherwise do, just drain and place on a baking sheet.
7. Salt and pepper both sides, then pour oil and spread rosemary (if you have it).
8. Bake for 25 minutes at 250 °C.
9. TIP: I baked in the baker, but you can also use a standard oven. Chicken wings from an electric baker are really great. They will be ok from a classic oven, as I already wrote earlier.
10. After a while, turn the chicken wings over and put them back for the next 20 minutes.
11. Now turn them over again and put them back in the oven for 15 minutes.
12. Now take the chicken wings out, add 1 dl of hot water to the pan, add the rice that has absorbed all the liquid. Have been heat-treated, and which is exactly as it should be. It’s not undercooked, and if you were going to consume it now, it would taste great.
13. Stir well, then rearrange (return) the chicken wings back over the rice. Bake in the oven for another 7-8 minutes at the same temperature.
14. And the sweet and sour chicken wings you have to try are done and ready to serve. Optionally just spread fresh basil leaves over the rice if you have any in the kitchen.