Tornado Dumplings with seasonal Vegetables recipe. Watch the video recipe at the bottom of the page, bellow the written recipe
1. Add 2 tablespoons of cold water, chopped parsley leaves, flour to the egg and stir.
2. TIP: You can use almost any flour you have at home. I prepared my dumplings with black flour.
3. Store somewhat sticky noodle (dumpling) mixture in the refrigerator until use, cover before storing.
4. Cut the onion into rings, slice the carrots, chop the garlic, chop the peppers into smaller pieces, zucchini into medium-sized cubes.
5. Ox-heart tomato is ideal for this seasonal recipe. Ugly looking, but really tasty and full of juices. Cut the tomato in half and remove the middle green part.
6. Add a little oil and paprika to the hot pan. In a few minutes, add the remaining vegetables and continue to simmer for a few more minutes, then add the zucchini and continue simmering again for a minute or two.
7. Now add the tomato, pour 2 dl of water and cover for 5 minutes, stirring in a circular motion of the pan to one side or the other.
8. Remove the skin from the tomatoes and mash briefly with a spoon to mix everything well.
9. Add a pinch of oregano, sugar, a bit of salt, spice mixture, pepper, and then cook the noodles.
10. TIP: Immerse the teaspoon first in the dish to warm it up and only then take out the noodle mixture a little at a time, until you have used up all the mixture.
11. Pour 2 dl of water and cover for 5 minutes, and the tornado noodles with seasonal vegetables are done and ready to serve.
13. And Tornado Dumplings with seasonal Vegetables are ready to serve